How do I wash my hands properly
How do I wash my hands properly?
As with our page on how to kill germs and sanitize your house, We are living through unprecedented times, with COVID-19 around we all need to do our bit to keep our personal hygiene levels the best they can be. to stop the spread of infection and get through this together.
With some studies finding that the COVID-19 virus can stay on surfaces for even 11 days, we need to make sure we eliminated this as quickly as possible. Essentially the virus is wrapped in a protective protein and that that's the key to eliminating it as once its protection has been removed it has nothing to protect it against cleaning agents, think of your favourite video games such as Sonic when you lose all of your rings.
Our video will give you some handy hints and tips on how to wash your hands properly
Instructions how to wash your hands properly
1. You will need and antibacterial hand wash or general soap
2. Run your tap and wait for it to warm up
3. Use two pumps of the hand wash or rub your hands with the soap.
4. Rub and massage the soap all around your hands ensuring you dont miss any bits including your nails and do this for 20 seconds. im sure by now you have heard of the happy birthday method which is essentially singing happy birthday to yourself whilst washing,
4. Rinse your hands thoroughly and dry by shaking and then with a clean towel
© Copyright how do i